At Strategy Creative, we deliver projects locally, nationally and internationally, working with a wide variety of clients from exciting start-ups to innovative government departments. We are continuously creating industry-leading brands, campaigns, graphic design, wayfinding systems, experiences, packaging and digital products. We’re always urging each other to push the boundaries of what's possible. Have a look at www.strategy.co.nz to get a feel for some of our work.
We are looking for a Designer who considers themself to be at an intermediate/senior level to become part of our tight-knit team. Someone who enjoys solving problems, values great ideas, enjoys the design process and delivering successful outcomes. You will work collaboratively with the entire team, including partners, project managers, strategists and designers.
This role would be ideal for a Designer who:
- Is a deep thinker and loves to creatively solve problems
- Is wanting to work with like-minds, in a dynamic and inclusive environment
- Enjoys stepping into the unknown to build strong brands that deliver outcomes
- Can be a leader as well as a team member
- Loves the satisfaction that comes with creating extraordinary work
- Has a desire to work on projects that matter
- Has the ability to collaborate, receive direction and give it
- Has an acute attention to detail
- Is fluent with the Adobe creative suite and has at least 5 years industry experience
What we can offer you:
- A flat hierarchy that values people, not titles
- A supportive environment with flexible work hours and a focus on personal growth
- The chance to realise your own potential
We place people at the centre of everything we do, and hiring a team member is no different. So if you feel as though you would do a great job, but are unsure if you tick all the boxes, don't let that deter you from applying. Show us that awesome personality, how you'd fit with the team and a desire to learn.
Keen to apply? Send in your portfolio, a concise CV and contact details to our Studio Director, Ash, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.