Creative Project/Account Manager
At Strategy Creative we exist to realise potential. For our clients, our people and our industry. We exist to harness strategic thinking, creativity and technology to turn good into great, and great into best. To get a feel for our work visit www.strategy.co.nz
We are looking for a Project Manager to become part of our team. But not just any old Project Manager. We are looking for someone who loves lists, colour codes their socks, and is a master of time and space.
Desired skills and experience:
- around 3-4 years experience in a project management role, bonus points if that experience is within the creative industry
- exceptional planning and time management skills
- a love of design and creativity
- a high level of communication skills
- a proven ability to build strong relationships
- an acute attention to detail
- ability to function as both a leader and team member
- ability to multitask and prioritise tasks, in a sometimes high pressure environment
- experience with the Adobe suite (particularly InDesign) is a bonus
This role would be ideal for:
- An ambitious account or project manager who wants to challenge themselves and take the next step
- An account or project manager who is wanting to work in a vibrant and creative environment
- A designer who feels as though client/project management is their true calling
We place people at the centre of everything we do, and hiring a team member is no different. So if you feel as though you would do a great job, but are unsure if you tick all the boxes, don't let that deter you from applying. Show us that awesome personality, what skills you could bring to the team and a desire to learn.
Salary is negotiable and dependant on experience.
Keen to apply? Send in a concise CV, cover letter and contact details to our Studio Director, Ash, by emailing email@example.com