Strategy Set is a progressive creative agency based in Akasaka, Tokyo, predominately producing world-class videos for a range of local and international companies. Part of the wider Strategy network (https://www.strategycreative.com/en), we are looking for a Graphic Designer to become a part of our team to support us in presentations, developing creative, innovative and appealing visual designs for advertising, branding, social media content, and video.
Desired skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, or Fine Arts.
• 3+ years of experience working in a creative agency, design studio, or independently.
• A strong portfolio showcasing your production skills and the ability to be conceptual.
• A creative and curious mind, good design aesthetics, and an eye for detail.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills.
• Experience with using Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, and Microsoft Office, on a Mac platform.
• The ability to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be bilingual in English and Japanese.
This role would be ideal for someone who:
• Has a passion for branding, traditional print design, typography, and online media.
• Has an interest in motion graphics, video, and animation.
• Wants to work in a creative and relaxed environment.
• Wants to challenge themselves to learn new skills and grow into a Senior Graphic Designer role.
We believe in forming strong teams with the right people. Show us your awesome personality, the skills you will bring to the team and your desire to learn.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
How to apply:
Please send CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Applicants who are chosen for consideration will be contacted for an interview at our Akasaka studio.