Insights Intern (‘Summer at Strategy’ Internship Program)
Strategy Sydney is looking for an ambitious Insights Intern to join our studio as part of our 'Summer at Strategy' internship program. We are looking for a sharp individual who will assist our team in uncovering meaningful human-centred and empathetic insights that drive great strategy, design, and innovation for our clients.
Why is this role important for Strategy's work?
Great strategy and design is born out of great research. Our Insights Intern will be a pivotal cog in our project approach, helping to lead clients and teams through a journey of human-centred research to discover insights and inspiration, and contribute to all phases of the strategy and design process.
Strategy’s mission is to help foster fresh thinking in Australian organisations through insights-led and human-centred strategy and design. As part of a dynamic and growing studio, our team members must have a collaborative working style, great communication skills, and the ability to unleash mindfulness and imagination to capture the minds and hearts of our clients and their consumers.
Once here you will:
- Assist in creative research on real projects, alongside our strategic and creative team.
- Communicate and tell stories using writing, visuals, and verbal communication.
- Make research findings relevant and impactful for strategy and design through a variety of formats such as insights, decks, stories, videos, experiences, and exhibits.
- Get involved in our work / life culture.
What does Strategy offer you?
Strategy is a place where you can create and leave a legacy; for our people, our communities, and the organisations we partner with. We strive to use our strategic thinking and artistry to impact change, make a difference in the world, and build a better future. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a collective of diverse and talented experts who lead with empathy, curiosity, and imagination. We encourage our team to bring their whole selves to work. We respect the need for work-life balance. We will mentor you into a career in design thinking for the future today.
Relevant experience and mindset:
- Empathetic, curious, and purpose driven.
- Passion and pulse for the Australian marketplace and culture.
- Great interest in undertaking research to uncover trends and insights that will inform and inspire brand strategy and design.
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently, both independently and collaboratively.
- A curiosity for how great brands, businesses, and organisations navigate innovation and design.
- Creative storytelling abilities through strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong commitment for improving people's lives and shaping change.
To apply, submit a resume and a cover letter to SYD@strategycreative.com, with 'I Want to Spend Summer at Strategy’ in the subject header.