Strategy is looking for a Sydney-based Creative Partner who is capable of leading project teams and clients to craft purposeful brands. Working together with the Managing Partner, you will drive and set the creative and strategic vision for the business and contribute to growing Strategy’s local and global presence.
In your past life you may have been an ECD, a CD, a CC, or even an AD. Ideally, you are award-winning, ambitious and passionate, well-networked, and as the Irish say, “good craic”. You have an entrepreneurial spirit that is craving an opportunity to have ‘skin in the game’ (this is an opportunity to become a shareholder in a growing business). You are focused on the future and have an idea what that looks like for brands and humans.
Why is this role important for Strategy's work?
You will be part of Strategy’s leadership team in a variety of capacities including business development, mentoring, brand building, and design excellence. You will be involved in crafting and executing a business development strategy that focuses on new thinking and innovation, as well as ensuring that Strategy’s design capabilities are properly represented to meet and exceed the client’s needs and expectations. Your skill set is vital to our work because you have the ability to cultivate client relationships and support the development of world-class creatives.
Strategy’s mission is to help foster fresh thinking in organisations through human-centred and insights-led and strategy and design. As part of a dynamic and growing studio, our team must have a collaborative working style, great communication skills, and the ability to unleash mindfulness and imagination to capture the minds and hearts of our clients and their consumers.
Once here you will:
- Influence a culture of “Humanising Brands” to create purposeful and empathetic outcomes for our clients and teams.
- Guide creative teams through a project process ensuring high-quality and idea-driven outcomes.
- Lead new business pitches and business development.
- Build our creative portfolio to increase our own brand awareness and credibility.
- Assist in attracting new creative talent, aligned with our values and strong studio culture.
- Create and lead new collaborations with our clients and partners on a long-term relationship-driven basis.
What does Strategy offer you?
Strategy is a place where you can create and leave a legacy; for our people, our communities, and the organisations we partner with. We strive to use our strategic thinking and artistry to make a difference in the world and build a better future. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a collective of diverse and talented experts who lead with empathy, curiosity, and imagination. We encourage our team to bring their whole selves to work. We respect the need for work-life balance.
Relevant experience and mindset:
- Experience in working in the creative industry, with a track record of delivering world-class creative work.
- A passion for new business development and building networks and relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, and expertise in guiding and developing teams and skillsets.
- Empathetic, curious, and purpose driven, with a love of design, creativity, and ideas.
- Passion and pulse for the Australian marketplace and culture.
- A curiosity for how great brands, businesses, and organisations navigate innovation and design.
- A strong commitment for improving people's lives and shaping change.
To apply, submit a resume, relevant work experience or portfolio, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with 'I’m Your Creative Partner’ in the subject header.
Australian Residents only.