Part time / Freelance Social Media Content Manager
Plan, run, administer and curate social media accounts of key Strategy clients.
This will include creating content plans that pay off on agreed creative/strategic client objectives. This will come in many forms, original text and image content, managing posts and responding to community followers.
Social media is a huge area of growth for Strategy in 2020 and we need someone who lives and breathes all things social. From liaising with clients to establish key objectives and running analysis reports, to managing feeds and boosting posts, and working with our in-house creative and project management teams to deliver exceptionally engaging social content for several of our key clients.
In short, we need you to show us a thing or two about the world of branded social content.
Part-time to start but with huge potential to grow as the year progresses.
Please apply with salary expectation and your availability, as we are looking for someone to start asap.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications