At Strategy Creative we work with a wide variety of clients to deliver projects locally, nationally and internationally. We are continuously creating industry-leading brands, campaigns, editorial, wayfinding systems, experiences, packaging and digital products.
Our Christchurch studio is looking for a creative to become part of our tight-knit team. Someone with excellent typographical skills, an understanding of publication and layout design, a keen eye for art direction and who appreciates the value of great ideas.
You will have a deep understanding of the creative and design process and enjoy working both independently and in collaboration with others to produce exceptional work. You have an eye for detail that's second to none and can work to speed when necessary. We pride ourselves on producing work of the highest standard and expect nothing less from you.
We are seeking someone who has:
- A love of design, creativity, art direction and ideas
- Desire to work on projects that matter
- Ability to collaborate, receive direction and give it
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to generate ideas, then execute them
This role would be ideal for a creative who:
- Enjoys thinking strategically and solving problems
- Feels as though they're ready to take the next step in their career
- Is wanting to work with like-minds, in a dynamic environment
- Loves the satisfaction that comes with creating extraordinary work
If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com, with 'creative application' in the subject header. In your covering letter can you please answer the following questions:
- What personal passions do you bring to the table?
- When has your determination paid off professionally?
- Why is Strategy an agency you would like to join?
Industry experience is important. Personality is just as crucial. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org