At Strategy Creative we exist to realise potential. For our clients, our people and our industry. We’re a growing business in Auckland, which is incredibly exciting and rewarding. However with growth, comes the need for additional financial control.
We’re searching for a great Finance Assistant to be our accounts support while we keep making headway in the Auckland market. You will be working with our internal Group Accountant in a friendly, fun local team.
Desired skills and experience
- Have the ability to process and co-ordinate the accounts receivable and payable functions
- Ensure the consistent, timely and reliable tracking of account transactions in Xero and utilising Streamtime to its full capability
- Assist Client Services in raising invoices to clients and monitor outstanding debtors
- Have the confidence to regularly chase debtors and monitor creditors
- Have the ability to assist with the month-end process, including production of monthly management reports and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
This role is ideal for
You don’t need be to be qualified accountant, but you should have a good understanding of business administration. You will be super organised and disciplined and have a high attention to detail with numbers. This is a part-time role of between 10 - 15 hours per week and the role is flexible and has an immediate start.
- Start times and hours can be flexible for the right person.
- Salary is negotiable and dependant on experience.