Here at Strategy Creative Auckland we are looking for an Account Manager, to become part our growing, tight-knit team – someone who can be a champion for design, strategy and clients. Your task will be to build and maintain great client relationships, seek out opportunities within our existing client base and work with the studio to ensure projects are on brief, profitable and delivered on time. You will play an integral role in the Strategy Auckland team, working on some exciting projects with talented people and have a lot of fun while you're at it.
Desired skills and experience:
- Proactive and resourceful
- At least 4 years brand/design agency experience or client side equivalent
- Articulate, collaborative and empathetic
- An understanding of implementing brand strategies and a love of design and creativity
- Well organised with great planning and time management skills
- Ability to translate a client's needs into a design brief
- A genuine passion for achieving the best result for clients and a desire to build relationships and grow accounts
- Able to function as both a leader and team member
- And copywriting skills a real bonus
This role is ideal for:
An Account Manager who is wanting to work in a vibrant and constantly changing environment or a Marketing Manager with brand management experience looking to jump into agency life.
We place people at the centre of everything we do, and hiring a team member is no different. While we will be looking for people who meet the above criteria, having a fantastic personality and fitting with the team is a priority.
- Start times and hours can be flexible for the right person.
- Salary is negotiable and dependant on experience.
Please apply with a concise CV, contact details and a cover letter. We'll endeavour to contact all applicants regardless of the outcome.
If you wish to discuss the role further before applying, please email us.
P.S. This role requires an empathetic, proactive and resourceful person and this is your opportunity to prove your skills.
Send your CV and cover letter to Mel Spencer