Strategy Creative Wellington on the lookout for a Strategist to become part of our tight-knit team. You will work collaboratively with the entire team, including partners, project managers, designers and clients.
Are you wondering what being a Strategist at Strategy involves? If so, you’re off to a great start. We’re looking for someone who loves questions, both asking and answering them.
As a Strategist you will act as a bridge between the business and creative worlds. You will have a methodical, analytical mind and understand how quality creative work can fundamentally impact business.
You will enjoy working with people, facilitating workshops, running interviews and undertaking research in order to gather information that enables the formation of outstanding strategies. You’ll love using your initiative and seeing the bigger picture. You’ll be happiest when you’re challenged and stepping into the unknown.
Desired skills and experience:
- Genuine desire to make a difference
- Ability to analyse data, reports and trends to draw relevant, valuable conclusions
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to ask the right questions to uncover information, translating this into a concise strategy or summary
- An ability to see the overall vision or goals while understanding and conveying the steps it will take to get there
- Acute attention to detail
- A love of writing, design and creativity
- Agency experience and basic skills with the Adobe suite (particularly InDesign) is a plus
This role would be ideal for:
- An ambitious strategist who wants to challenge themselves and take the next step
- An experienced strategist or advisor who is wanting to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- A designer or copywriter who feels as though strategic thinking is their true calling
- A researcher/analyst who loves interacting with people
We place people at the centre of everything we do, and hiring a team member is no different. So if you feel as though you would do a great job, but are unsure if you tick all the boxes, don't let that deter you from applying. Show us that awesome personality, how you'd fit with the team and a desire to learn.
Salary is negotiable and dependant on experience.
Keen to apply? Send in a concise CV, cover letter and contact details to our Studio Director, Ash, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org