Here at Strategy Creative Wellington, we deliver projects locally, nationally and internationally, working with a wide variety of clients from exciting start-ups to innovative government departments. We are great believers in the power of design and are guided by our purpose of realise potential. To us it means we strive to realise the potential of our clients, our people and our industry.
We are on the lookout for a Project Manager to become part of our team. You will work collaboratively with the entire team - including partners, strategists, designers, other project managers and clients - managing some exciting projects with talented people and hopefully have a lot of fun while you're at it.
Desired skills and experience:
- at least 2-3 years experience in a project management role
- exceptional planning and time management skills
- a love of design and creativity
- genuine desire to make a difference
- a high level of communication skills
- a proven ability to build strong relationships
- an acute attention to detail
- ability to function as both a leader and team member
- ability to multitask and prioritise tasks, in a sometimes high pressure environment
- experience with the Adobe suite (particularly InDesign) is a bonus
This role would be ideal for:
- an ambitious junior account/client manager who wants to challenge themselves and take the next step
- a current project manager who is wanting to work in a vibrant and constantly changing environment
- a designer who feels as though client/project management is their true calling
- a print/product rep who loves interacting with people
- an exceptional person who is willing to learn all of the above
We place people at the centre of everything we do, and hiring a team member is no different. So if you feel as though you would do a great job, but are unsure if you tick all the boxes, don't let that deter you from applying. Show us that awesome personality, how you'd fit with the team and a desire to learn.
Salary is negotiable and dependant on experience
Keen to apply? Send in a concise CV, cover letter and contact details to our Studio Director, Ash, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org