Creative Intern (‘Summer at Strategy’ Internship Program)
Strategy Sydney is looking for a talented Creative Intern to join our studio as part of our 'Summer at Strategy' internship program. We are looking for an imaginative designer who will assist our team in crafting purposeful brands, campaigns, marketing communications, experiences, packaging, and digital products.
Why is this role important for Strategy's work?
Impactful design has the ability to start conversations and create change. Our Creative Intern will be a valuable member of our design team, helping clients to bring their brands visually to life. We count on our Creative’s to consult, ideate, art direct, and deliver good design.
Strategy’s mission is to help foster fresh thinking in Australian organisations through insights-led and human-centred strategy and design. As part of a dynamic and growing studio, our team members must have a collaborative working style, great communication skills, and the ability to unleash mindfulness and imagination to capture the minds and hearts of our clients and their consumers.
Once here you will:
- Assist in real design projects, alongside our creative team. This could include brand identities, marketing collateral, social media campaigns, packaging, illustrations, and presentation decks.
- Get exposure to all aspects of Strategy’s process: research, inspiration gathering, workshopping, strategy defining, concept development, etc.
- Receive support and mentoring from our Senior Creative talent.
- Get involved in our work / life culture.
What does Strategy offer you?
Strategy is a place where you can create and leave a legacy; for our people, our communities, and the organisations we partner with. We strive to use our strategic thinking and artistry to impact change, make a difference in the world, and build a better future. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a collective of diverse and talented experts who lead with empathy, curiosity, and imagination. We encourage our team to bring their whole selves to work. We respect the need for work-life balance. We will mentor you into a career in design thinking for the future today.
Relevant experience and mindset:
- Empathetic, curious, and purpose driven.
- Passion and pulse for the Australian marketplace and culture.
- A love of design, creativity, art direction and ideas.
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently, both independently and collaboratively.
- A curiosity for how great brands, businesses, and organisations navigate innovation and design.
- An eye for detail, and an ability to execute a sublime idea.
- A strong commitment for improving people's lives and shaping change.
To apply, submit a resume and a cover letter to SYD@strategycreative.com, with 'I Want to Spend Summer at Strategy’ in the subject header.