Here at Strategy Creative Auckland, we have an opportunity for an Account Manager to become part of our growing team.
You are a junior Account Manager who is looking to move up the ladder and you will play an integral role working with an Account Director. You’ll be working on some exciting projects with talented people and having some fun while you're at it.
You have a proven track record in building and maintaining great client relationships and you like to seek out opportunities that deliver real value.
You are effective in engaging with teams of creatives to ensure client jobs meet the brief, are profitable and are delivered on time.
You like process, order and managing data is something you have experience in. You see project management as an essential part of your role and you enjoy the complexities of delivering solutions for clients.
It goes without saying that you are an enthusiastic team player who steps up where needed.
- Have at least 3 years brand/design agency experience or client-side equivalent
- Have a genuine passion for achieving the best result for clients
- Are a natural relationship builder who has a strong customer and sales focus
- Have the ability to translate a client's requirements into a solid creative brief
- Are a multitasker who is well organised with great planning and time management skills who can work autonomously
- Ideally have social media campaign development and copywriting skills
- Are proactive, resourceful, practical and you like to get stuck in where you can
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and a desire to do great work
We are a creative agency that puts our clients at the heart of everything we do. We will develop your potential by supporting you with lots of learning, mentoring and development opportunities to ensure you’re getting the most out of us and your role. We believe we have an excellent team made up of some of the best people we’ve ever worked with who we really like and value.
Your covering letter should outline why you think you’re right for the role and why you think we’re the right brand agency for you.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Send your CV and cover letter to Elena Keith